Sat, Dec 10|
Bok Tower Gardens
Jaguar Club of FL Meetup at Bok Tower
CatDrivers from all over Florida are invited to gather in the very center of the state at Lake Wales, proceed up ‘Iron Mountain’ for lunch at the Blue Palmetto Café, then tour Bok Tower Gardens and the fabulous 1930s Pinewood Estate, beautifully decorated for the Holidays.
Time & Location
Dec 10, 2022, 12:30 PM
Bok Tower Gardens, 1151 Tower Blvd, Lake Wales, FL 33853, USA
About the event
Meeting of Jaguar fans from across the state.
The world famous Carillon Tower will provide us with a concert at 3:00 PM.
JCOF Event Schedule
- Meet at Palatlakaha Park (1250 12th St, Clermont) between 9-9:45
- 10:00 Depart
- 10:00-12:30 Three leg fun tour through Central FL scenic back roads. Includes 2 rest stops.
- 12:30 Arrive Bok Tower Gardens
- 12:45 Lunch at Blue Palmetto Cafe (dutch)
- 1:15 Tour Welcome Center, Gardens, and Holiday House
- 3:00 Carillon Tower Concert
Bring a blanket or folding chair if you are attending either concert. Feel free to bring a cooler for lunch or snacks, if you prefer.
Note: if joining the JCOF driving tour, the fee is $25 and includes entrance to both Bok Tower Gardens and the Holiday House. Alternate, you may elect to meet the group at Bok Tower Gardens (group should arrive just after 12:30). Entrance fee for the gardens is $17. Combo tickets for gardens and holiday house are $24.
For additional details, please contact Melanie Rodgers (firstname.lastname@example.org or Jay Hixson (JCOF) at email@example.com or 321-246-2459.